factoriel, search for a client, a dynamic Investment Company, a Senior Application Analyst EDM for NeoXam DataHub.
The Senior Application Analyst acts as a Technical product owner of the NeoXam Datahub application and is responsible for leading the design, delivery, testing and improvement of the application, including relationship with software vendor and consultants, design of processes and best practices for using the application. The same role can also apply to other compagny applications when needed.
The Senior Application Analyst also leads and delivers functional IT support to the business teams. This includes the management of change requests of applications and software for all internal customers, such as Operations, Front Office and other business areas. This can also include user training, troubleshooting as level 2 support. The Senior Application Analyst can also participate in the Production or data flow monitoring.
· Be a technical product owner for one or more compagny solutions, being the focal point of contact between business users, other IT staff and suppliers concerned with the delivery and maintenance of those solutions.
· Lead the analysis and implementation (including testing) of IT application development work, taking an active role in maintaining and enhancing existing systems, as well as the development of new applications.
· Lead the functional support of key business systems used by our entities– this includes daily operational support, troubleshooting and small changes.
· As part of the technical product owner role, lead the supplier governance process, including leading regular supplier meetings between the suppliers, IT and business users.
· Provide a focus point for our IT business knowledge, be a subject matter expert
· Responsible for creating and maintaining the knowledge repository as part of the technical product owner role and assist with ensuring all other IT documentation is kept up to date and available.
· Take an active role in the regular meetings held between our IT and business areas to discuss new requirements and the progress of existing work. Lead such meetings where the topics under discussion relate to the solutions covered by the technical product owner role.
· Training of business users on the application features and processes
· Fully engage with our personal development process and ensure business knowledge and IT knowledge is kept up to date.
· Participate when needed into Production & flow monitoring, data loading into the sytems, data export or report generation out of the systems ; but also contribute to transferring regular BAU tasks to the Level 1 & 2 teams in charge of running them.
· Take an active role in any business or application project activity impacting the applications under supervision of the Senior Application Analyst, including development and implementation of new features
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Strong knowledge and proven experience with Neoxam Datahub or similar EDM solution in the Asset Management industry
· Previous experience with Bloomberg AIM (desirable)
· Strong track record of supporting business users in the technology space
· Track record of delivering competitive advantage through Systems solutions
· Track record of delivering specific developments to projects/programmes
· Track record of dealing with external suppliers
· Technical product owner experience (desirable)
· Experience of testing (desirable)
· Strong analysis skills, experience of delivering high quality business requirements and specifications.
· Experience in Financial services (ideally Knowledge of Multi Manager/Asset Management products).
· Exposure to / understanding of packaging and deployment.
· Project lifecycle experience.
· Excellent analysis skills
· Strong autonomy is mandatory
· Rigorous and structured way of working
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Capacity to perform several tasks in parallel
· Focus on Customer – Puts in quality processed for our customers
· Results Orientation – Design plans and processes that ensure consistent delivery of quality results