Groupe Européen leader équipement médical
factoriel recherche pour son client, groupe équipementier médical, leader en Europe et comptant 2000 collaborateurs en France, un(e) Coordinator IT Field Service (H/F)
As Field Service coordinator
- You will be in charge of leading the Field service team (4-6 pers.) for production and logistic sites.
- You will assist other locations to acquire knowledge on best practices on B.Braun Standards
- You will help the local IT field Services to improve their organization.
- You will have to improve the collaboration and communication between the stakeholders, business and inside the IT Team.
- You will organize the project deployment in the location under your direct and matrix responsibility.
- You will ensure a global reporting for all the location under your responsibility.
- You will be responsible for operational support of the end users as well as for daily maintenance and troubleshooting of the IT environment in locations of your responsibility
- You will keep close contact with the end users to understand their needs and ensure them best possible solutions in line with best practice corporate standards.
- You will represent the Global IT organization in front of the end users at your location(s) and promote and support standard corporate IT solutions
- Implement and run standard operational procedures and practices defined for your location(s) (Security, backup, DRP, documentation etc.)
- You will closely cooperate with other parts of our global IT organization (Service Desk, 2nd level support, expert teams) and support them in fulfilling the necessary tasks on local level like incident resolution, Service fulfilment, IT standard implementation etc.
- Actively cooperate and share knowledge within the team of Field Service in B. Braun
- Report the activities to functional lead
- You will deal with vendors and suppliers to purchase necessary IT equipment on local market, where required
- You will keep overall knowledge of B. Braun IT standards in infrastructure, workplace, platform and application areas
- You will keep good knowledge of B. Braun core IT standards in IT infrastructure, workplace and platforms used at your location
- You will keep deep knowledge of local specific IT solutions
The ideal candidate will:
- Management capabilities for leading a virtual team
- Be keen on User support and able to speak end user language and English
- Use spoken and written English language for communication within global IT organization
- Be able to keep close relationship with the business and understand their needs
- Have overall knowledge and experience with design, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure in network, server and storage solutions
- Have overall knowledge and experience with IT security, licensing, DRP and best practice procedures for running IT environment
- Have overall knowledge of major client and server platforms MS OS, MS O365
- Ability to work in a matrix organization