factoriel, cabinet de recrutement informatique, recherche pour son client dans la gestion d’actifs, en interne du groupe AXA, un(e)
Application Analyst on Bloomberg AIM & PORT (H/F)
The Application Analyst role consists in providing functional Application support to the business teams in general, and in taking ownership of the Bloomberg AIM & PORT applications.
The role holder is responsible for leading or continuously improving the implementation of Bloomberg AIM & PORT. It includes driving the relationship with the software vendor Bloomberg, together with managing delivery of changes, testing, designing processes and best practices for using the application. The same role can also extend to the other applications, such as Neoxam Data Hub, when needed.
The Application Analyst also delivers functional IT support on the broader application system to the business teams (Front office, Middle office, Data & Reporting, Risk, Compliance). This includes the management of change requests of applications and software for all internal customers, user training, troubleshooting as level 2 support. The Senior Application Analyst can also participate in the Production or data flow monitoring.
- Provide functional support of key business systems used by entities– this includes daily operational support, troubleshooting and small changes.
- Be a technical product owner for Bloomberg AIM/PORT or more our solutions, being the focal point of contact between business users, other IT staff and suppliers concerned with the delivery and maintenance of those solutions.
- Lead the analysis and implementation (including testing) of IT application development work, taking an active role in maintaining and enhancing existing systems, as well as the development of new applications.
- As part of the technical product owner role, lead the supplier governance process, including leading regular supplier meetings between the suppliers, IT and business users.
- Provide a focus point for IT business knowledge, be a subject matter expert
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the knowledge repository as part of the technical product owner role and assist with ensuring all other IT documentation is kept up to date and available.
- Take an active role in the regular meetings held between IT Team and business areas to discuss new requirements and the progress of existing work. Lead such meetings where the topics under discussion relate to the solutions covered by the technical product owner role.
- Training of business users on the application features and processes
- Fully engage with personal development process and ensure business knowledge and IT knowledge is kept up to date.
- Participate when needed into Production & flow monitoring, data loading into the systems, data export or report generation out of the systems ; but also contribute to transferring regular BAU tasks to the Level 1 & 2 teams in charge of running them.
- Take an active role in any business or application project activity impacting the applications under supervision of the Senior Application Analyst, including development and implementation of new features
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Experience in Financial services (ideally Knowledge of Multi Manager/Asset Management products).
- Knowledge and proven experience with Bloomberg AIM or PORT or similar solutions in the Asset Management industry
- Previous experience with Neoxam Data Hub (desirable)
- Strong track record of supporting business users in the technology space
- Track record of delivering competitive advantage through Systems solutions & delivering specific developments to projects/programmes
- Track record of dealing with external suppliers
- Technical product owner experience (desirable) & Experience of testing (desirable)
- Strong analysis skills, experience of delivering high quality business requirements and specifications.
- Exposure to / understanding of packaging and deployment.
- Project lifecycle experience.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken
- Education: Honours degree or relevant experience